We at IceJerseys.com guarantee your total satisfaction and offer a world-class return policy.
Some companies offer 30 days. A few have stepped it up and now accept returns up to a year. Well, we see their 365 days and raise them a LIFETIME! Stop squinting, because your eyes are working just fine and you are indeed reading this correctly. IceJerseys.com will accept items in their original condition (tags included) forever.* Yes, even in 2059 when you'll be taking your autonomous car to LeBron Jr's Hall of Fame induction. Did you stock pile years worth of birthday and anniversary presents during a Cyber Monday sale, only to break up with your boyfriend a year and a half later? We get it. He was cheap, acted differently around his friends and quoted The Big Bang Theory way too often. We'll take back those hoodies, caps and tees, because we don't want you to be stuck with product you'll never use.
We know online shopping can be stressful. We want to take some of that anxiety away by giving you as much peace of mind as possible with lifetime returns.
*To be eligible for the IJ Lifetime Return Policy, all returned items must meet the following qualifications:
1) Be returned in original NEW condition with no evidence of customer use, wear, stains, damage or odor. If your t-shirt is covered in cat hair and/or smells like cigarettes, it's not looking good (for the return, or your dating prospects)
2) Include original tags and packaging where applicable. Any sewn-in tags or labels must be in tact with no signs of being cut or damaged. Any hang tags or labels simply need to be included with the return shipment, not necessarily affixed to the item. We know how some people get excited and rip the tags off before trying on their new hoodie. You know who you are.
3) Be returned as per our return instructions with a completed return form, including original Invoice Number. So, please don't throw your hat in a box with nothing other than a Post-It® note saying "don't fit good"
*Just to make sure we're all on the same page, the following are excluded from the IJ Lifetime Return Policy:
1) Any and all personalized items. We'd love to accept your Winnipeg Jets jersey with JASMINE #69 on the back, but we'd likely have a hard time re-selling it. Sorry, Jasmine.2) Items bearing names of inactive, retired or traded players. So to be clear, your Bobby Orr Chicago Blackhawks jersey – though very cool, will not be accepted. Same goes for your Johnny Manziel Cleveland Browns Jersey (who would have known!)
3) Any items indicated as Final Sale at time of purchase, including all NJLB items
If you have any questions or concerns regarding our IJ Lifetime Return Policy, please don't hesitate to contact us. We're only an email, call or tweet away! Please note that we are not responsible for return shipping costs, as well as any costs involved with the re-shipment of an exchanged item. The exception to this rule is if we at IceJerseys.com shipped you the wrong or defective product.
At IceJerseys we value and respect the privacy of our customers. We only collect customer information in an effort to improve your shopping experience and to communicate with you about our products, services, contests and promotions. We do not sell or rent your personal information to third parties. All promotional e-mails that we send have an easy unsubscribe feature that allows you to be permanently removed from future mailings.
You can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Preferences page, and if you want to you can opt out of interest-based advertising entirely by cookie settings or permanently using a browser plugin. If you do not wish to have your computer cookied at all, you may opt-out of this advertising service by clicking here.
Protecting the safety of your credit card information is extremely important to us. We use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology to protect the security of your credit card information as it is transmitted to us. SSL is the gold standard in Internet encryption technology, which is another way of saying that it's a highly sophisticated method of scrambling data as it travels from your computer to our website's servers.
For questions, comments, or assistance, you can send your questions or requests to our Customer Service department any time by using our Information Request Form. We make every effort to reply to all inquiries within a maximum of one business day, and often are able to respond within a few hours.
You may chat online with one of our Customer Service Specialists available through our Live Chat (when available). Just look for the blue "Chat With Us" icon on the bottom right side of the page.
If you would prefer to speak with a real person by phone, our team of experienced and friendly Customer Service Specialists is available to help with any questions you may have about our products and services. They will also be happy to take your order by phone if you prefer not to place your order online. Our Customer Service Call Center can be reached Toll-Free by dialing 1-866-645-4327 (9-5 EST M-F).